VERMICOMPOST (biohumus, worm compost) is ecologically clean and organic fertiliser. It is the end product produced by a “Staratel” earthworm population in the process of treating/enriching especially prepared cattle manure compost.
This concentrated and balanced fertilizer contains a wide range of important nutrients and microelements, as well as enzymes, soil antibiotics, vitamins, and growth and development hormones. It is also rich with humic substances. The plants absorb the fertilizer easily and gradually – throughout the entire life cycle.
The use of this fertilizer improves the agrochemical properties of the agricultural produce and increases its quality and harvest.
Efficiency of VERMICOMPOST
- quickly restores the natural fertility of the soil and improves its structure and health;
- reduces the germination period, accelerates the growth speed and blossoming, and reduces the period of fruit ripening by up two to three weeks;
- ensures strong immunity for plants by increasing their resistance against various stress situations and unfavourable climate conditions, as well as bacterial and rot diseases;
- ensures the growing capacity of sprouts and seedlings, optimal development of blossoms, and intense and lasting blossoming;
- considerably increases productivity and improves the ﬂavour properties of the cultivated production;
- ensures high and ecologically clean harvest.
VERMICOMPOST is suitable for:
- cultivating vegetables, ﬂowers, fruit and berries in greenhouses and outdoors as well as indoors throughout the year;
- rooting cuttings of ﬂowers and cultivated crops;
- cultivating, pricking out and bedding out vegetable and ﬂower seeds outdoors or in a greenhouse;
- cultivating cacti.
Instructions of use:
- For cultivation of vegetables and ﬂowers, mix 1 part of vermicompost with 3–5 parts of black soil or peat
- For cultivation of ﬂowers in pots, mix 1 part of vermicompost with 4–5 parts of soil.
- For the use outdoors, strew 100–200 g of vermicompost in the planting hole before planting. It is recommended to use 200–500 g of vermicompost per square-metre during the growing period by working the fertiliser 2–3 cm into the soil
- For improving the lawn in spring, use 500 g of vermicompost per square-metre, working it into the soil.