An indispensable aid for those who plant flowers. A nice flower pot with a table mat and a specially designed soil substitute will be useful for both beginners and professional gardeners in achieving excellent results.
Thanks to using this wonderful set, transplantation of plants becomes easy and enjoyable, and your plant or flower will be provided with nutrients, vitamins and all the necessary to ensure successful growth and bloom.
How to use:
– Open the “Flower Pot”.
– Remove the bag of soil substitute and pour its content into the pot.
– Evenly mix the soil substitute with water.
– Plant your chosen plant or flower.
– After planting, insert the “Flower Pot” into a decorative cache-pot or place it on a flower stand of your choice, and water again.
«BIOSOIL FOR FLOWERS» is product of the company “Green-PIK LAT” – a unique soil mixture for flowers. More than a quarter of the product is the highest quality vermicompost.
Soil mixture “BioSoil for Flowers’’ is a 100% natural product, containing:
- high-quality Green-PIK LAT vermicompost;
- moss peat;
Nutrition elements established during the packaging:
- Nitrogen (N) – 0,4%
- Phosphorus (P2O5) – 0,2%
- Potassium (K2O) – 0,4%
- Organic substances – min 25%
- Humidity – max 35,0%
- PH KCl 6,0 – 7,0
Floriculturists advise to fertilize your houseplants with Vermi Vitamin three times a year.
Store in a dry place. Storage temperature: -5°C to +40°C. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Storage period: 2 years